Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- The System Analyst SAP is responsible for the successful execution of projects and supporting of business users that impact Algin s manufacturing process (Plan-To-Make) using SAP eco system.
- This is a hands-on, customer-facing role that requires a deep functional application knowledge and ability to work with business users across multiple geographies.
- Experience in SAP PP (Production Planning), and SAP APO / SAP IBP (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, gATP) with strong ability to configure solutions in global availability check and demand planning area and integration with SAP MII and MES systems with good knowledge and know-how on cross functional areas like SAP MM, SD and FI.
- Candidate should also ensure design and development of systems meet specifications and requirements of the Organization s overall business needs.
In this role, you will
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders of Align across different geographical regions to gather and analyze global and regional requirements to meet the system and application needs of business for mission critical and strategic enterprise business functions and projects.
- Analyze technical feasibility of global, regional and enterprise wide varied requirements for SAP eco system.
- Hands-on design, configure and customize SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO-gATP) SAP IBP and Order Management application solutions including integration, handling high volume data maintaining data security and integrity while addressing needs of the business, vendors, customers and regulatory agencies.
- Solutioning for the requirements with a thorough understanding of global and regional business process enabled by SAP application modules.
- Perform SAP configuration in the areas of PP (Production Planning), expertise in MRP and Production Costing,
- Depth knowledge in APO (GATP) and SAP IBP. SAP ECC and SAP MII integration knowledge
- Developing of Functional Specifications to support any gaps within the Plan-To-Make business process area.
- Work with the Business Owners / Users or other Functional Team members or IT Team members to analyze, design, configure, test, and implement, SAP solutions to meet business requirements.
- Act as the liaison between the Technical team members and the end users to ensure requirements / progress are communicated accurately.
- Perform configuration/customization related activities to resolve user reported issues in a timely manner.
- Create design specifications for all of SAP related activities including reporting, transactional programming, interfaces, Remote Function Calls (RFCs), Business Application Program Interface (BAPIs) and User Exits.
- Document design, configurations, customizations, solutions, data models and program modifications according to internal standards.
- Research new technologies and functionality for making recommendations
- Build partnerships with internal customers
- Leads system testing effort necessary as part of project deliverables.
- Provide Training to regional and corporate users on Systems and Processes.
- Provides day to day support to End Users.
In this role, you ll need
- Technical degree in Engineering or equivalent experience required, Masters is a plus
- 4-6plus years of SAP experience in the area of Plan-To-Make (PTM)
- 6 plus years of hands-on experience in APO gATP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, production planning and integration with SAP MII and MES systems.
- Must have minimum 3+ years of experience in SAP IBP and minimum one end to end implementation experience
- Minimum 2 – 3 full life cycle SAP Implementations (one or more global implementation)
- Experience in integration of SAP ECC with SAP MII and MES systems
- Strong interpersonal skills along with good analytical and communication skills (Written and Oral)
Nice to have/Optional:
- Exposure to Order-To-Cash (OTC) processes and FI integrations
- Good knowledge on SAP s best practices
- Experience with various phases of test cycle.
- Proven experience with defining and managing customer expectations using independent judgment and subject matter expertise.
- Broad exposure to technology and deep understanding of the software development process.
- Substantial knowledge of IT system configuration and support.
- Should have a general understanding of medical device/supply planning and manufacturing application functionality and the underlying business processes that are supported by the applications and databases.