Job Location: Mumbai
The Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 1 is an intermediate level role responsible for executing complex transactions and participating in complex processes in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to act as a subject matter expert while processing all regular transfers, payments, trade transactions, and wholesale card activity.
- Process all regular, restricted and legal transfers; which include processing of payments, receivables, trade transactions, liquidity flows and wholesale card activity
- Ensure transactions are processed efficiently, act as a SME (subject matter expert) and recommend process improvements
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to problems through data analysis, technical experience and precedent
- Anticipate and respond to requests for deliverables with internal and external clients and vendors
- Contribute to and collaborate with cash & trade operations projects as needed
- Develop comprehension of how the cash & trade operations team interacts with others in accomplishing objectives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Fundamental comprehension of financial industry regulations
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
1. Global Billing Team is responsible for scrutinizing the queries received from client.
2. Team also provides client with the requested details.
3. Correct interpretation and timely response is essential.
4. Accuracy of sending data and responding to queries is important.
5. Should be open for AdHoc projects / responsibilities.
6. Communication and co-ordination with global stakeholders
7. Assist manager in audit and other requirements
8. Participating in various testing whenever required
9. Preparing MIS as required
10. Onboarding of clients on GBS
11. Data Maintenance (DDA, E-mail, PU etc.) on GBS
12. Account Closure on GBS
13. General Query Management and Investigation
14. Processing Resolve Portal Transactions
15. Planning and Organizing
16. Analytical and detail-oriented
17. Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as time and project management skills required.
18. Proven track record in Operations environment
19. Achieving/ Driving Results – including identifying and implementing process improvements
20. Teamwork/Interpersonal with local, national and international team members
21. Expertise in MS-Office products (MS-Word, MS-Excel, PowerPoint) required.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Transaction Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO is the Law poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting