Job Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Support in problem-solving and ideating for solutions through our platforms and tech custom solutions.
- Ensure effective and frequent communication with internal and external stakeholders through sharing detailed work plans, project governance decks, and minutes.
- Support primary and secondary research to arrive at insights required to solve problems.
- Support on Qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Support in creating notes/decks/databases/excel to ensure efficient delivery of quality client-facing products.
- Support in the documentation of learnings to create reusable knowledge from the project.
- Go beyond your own deliverables to support others in the team or the larger organization where required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, commerce, mathematics, or statistics.
- Prior experience in data (basic data analysis) and presentations
Natural inclination towards startups, softwares and latest IT solutions
- Hands-on experience with tools like MS Office, (preferable: strong skills in Excel, R, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, commerce, mathematics, or statistics or any other relevant field