Job Location: Kochi
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY GDS Job Description
About EY Global Delivery Services
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. GDS spans across geographies, practices, services lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply-integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
GDS team is around 30,000 strong across five countries and plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy. With clear vision for the future and commitment to develop outstanding leaders, EY will enable you to nurture your career by providing collaborative, innovative and enriched environment through cross border and cross-cultural work experience.
Benefits And Flexibilities
- EY believes in “people-first” culture. Hence, great perks are awaiting once you will be part of EY GDS family:
- World class infrastructure offering flexible working environment and laptops
- Work life balance and opportunity to work remotely on need basis
- Adherence to employee safety first policy
- Best in industry leave policy
- Best in class allowances offered to the staff working in shifts
- Networking and collaboration opportunities by exposure to industry best practices through external conferences and seminars
- Accentuate your career with globally recognized EY acclaimed badges
Know Your Business Vertical
- Enablement Services is a fast growing vertical in EY GDS
- The vertical takes care of portfolio ranging across domains, works with global clients, uses cutting edge technologies and enterprise level tools
- Industry leader in robotics process automation, process efficiency and transformation
- Quality of work and diversified role are the key focus
- Focus on individual’s career through constructive feedback environment
- Driving specific initiatives on bringing gender parity in workforce
- Most preferred vertical by employees based on Global People Survey
The Associate Analyst within RMS team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on RMS / independence issues and shall be the first point of contact for customer teams. The individual will be interpreting RMS policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on firm guidance. Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and producing deliverables to document the diligence with which such tasks were performed, as the work product for these individuals is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators. Interactions are generally at the executive level with client team members and RMS personnel.
Essential Functions of the Job:
Below are the roles and responsibilities:
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from RMS Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RMS rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulator’s RMS rules and policies
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
Other expected skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
- Post-Graduation (fresher)/Graduation (with experience)
- 0 to 2.5 years of experience
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.