Job Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
Job Summary :
– Consultant will be responsible for working with stakeholders to identify and define self-service analytics solutions, dashboards and best practice, actionable BI reports. Key to this role is enterprise BI design and collaboration with the client team to ensure design is repeatable, lean, and maintainable across a large organization. The Senior BI Consultant must have a strong fundamental understanding of data warehousing, data modeling and data engineering best practice.
– A Business Intelligence developer or BI developer is able to leverage software tools and transform these data to get useful insights from them which will heavily impact business in taking decisions. The Power BI Developer works with product managers, scientists, analysts, and users to understand product vision, scope, priorities, and scientific requirements, then creates reports to summarize and visualize the data.
Basic understanding of :
– Batch and Real time data processing
– Agile Process (Scrum cadences, Roles, deliverables) & working experience in either Azure DevOps, JIRA or Similar
Strong In/should have :
– Understand business requirements of BI context and design a data model to transform raw data into meaningful insights
– Use Power BI to create dashboards and interactive visual reports
– Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) that have clear goals and consistently monitor them.
– Analyze data and present it.
– Convert business requirements into technical specifications and implement them through reports that support decision-making.
– Establish relationships between data and develop tabular and multi multidimensional data models
– Charts and data documents to explain algorithms, parameters, models, and relationships
– Design, Development, Testing, providing Power BI scripts, performing detailed analysis
– Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI
– Analyzing the current ETL process, defining and designing new systems
– Data warehouse development and working with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
– Redefining changes to improve existing business intelligence systems and designing technically / strategically
– Creating customized diagrams and user-defined calculations as needed
– Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions with SQL queries for best results, filters, and graphs to better understand your data at all levels for performance improvements and suggestions
– Collaborate with users and team members at various levels for suggestions and improvement.
– Experience with implementing security in Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service.
– Experience in scheduling power bi reports by using the Data Gateway and Knowledge of viewing dashboards in Power BI Mobile version.
– Integration of Power BI reports into Power Apps
– Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models
– Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
– Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
– Skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL DB, Synapse, etc.