Job Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
– This role is responsible for requirement gathering, prioritizing, and creating conceptual prototypes;
– Implement advance strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
– Should have minimum 4 years of relevant experience of delivering complex solutions where the candidate has done the requirements gathering starting from the kick-off stage.
– Strong communication / interpersonal skills
– Strong exposure to requirements gathering in Insurance, P&C or reinsurance domain with primarily US Clients.
Qualification & Experience required (including key competencies):
– Should have 4 to 6 years experience as a Business Analyst.
– Problem analytical skills, problem solving skills and capacity to work independently as well as in team.
– Proficiency attained in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
– Significant and demonstrable experience in software development projects using Agile methodologies.
– Proficiency in Insurance or P&C domain with at least 2 years of experience.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills