Job Location: Bengaluru
Job Opportunity!! Immediate to 30 days Joiners
Job Title: Leap COE Intern (Data Analyst)
Location: Bangalore, KA, Hybrid
Positiin Duration: 8months
Experience:1+year experience in R programming language
- Collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds to work on a big data platform.
- Prepare, read, understand, and communicate (verbally and in writing) business requirements to users, analysts, and developers.
- Develop R codes to manipulate reinsurance policy data and perform experience studies
- Analyze and interpret quantitative outputs from reinsurance experience studies
- Prepare and communicate quantitative and qualitative insights to users using Excel, PowerPoint or other tools required by the business.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as required by the business.
- Graduate with a quantitative background
- Enjoy working with and preparing data from different sources
- Experienced Python and R user
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with relational databases (SQL) and hands-on experience with Apache Spark are a plus
- Familiarity with Life & Health Insurance Terminologies/actuarial background is a plus
- Strong co-ordination and communication skills