Job Location: Pune
If you are interested, Please share your resume at [email protected]
Experience – 2- 5 years
Job Location – Pune / Bangalore
The Business Analytics Analyst is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Analysis of customer data and transactional data to identify emerging fraud trends, develop, and improve fraud strategies
- Periodic development of MIS reports, dashboards and communication of fraud results internally and to the business using advanced visualization techniques.
- Perform gap analysis to identify system weaknesses and mitigating measures.
- Lead and recommend process/logic change to drive efficiency and enhance customer experience.
- Provide actionable insights to senior global stakeholders by leveraging data analytics.
- Focus on development of tactical and strategic solutions with high visibility for key stakeholders.
- Work with various stakeholders during strategy development and conversion efforts to identify and fulfill data/analytical needs
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or a related quantitative field
- Engineering /MBA background from a premier institute
- Minimum 4+ years of hands-on analytical experience
- Minimum 3+ years experience in statistical analysis with working knowledge of at least one of the following statistical software packages: SAS (Must), Tableau, R or Python.
- Successful candidate will have a demonstrable analytic, problem solving, and has the ability to deliver projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience with stakeholder management
- Experience in fraud strategy/processes and/or fraud analytics is a plus