Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Working as an Excel Analyst at Navtech, you will:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques.
- Maintain databases of all primary and secondary sources.
- Optimize statistical efficiency and quality by developing and implementing data collection systems and data analytics.
- Recognise, study and interpret results of complicated statistical data.
- Refine and remove unwanted or add-in updated data after evaluating reports, etc to detect and correct code issues.
- Work in coordination with the management to prioritize their needs.
- Ensure individual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets are achieved on a weekly and monthly basis.
Who Ae We Looking For Exactly
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Excel.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in statistical packages to analyze datasets.
- Technical expertise with building, compiling and segmenting data in Excel and performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data.
- Have strong knowledge and experience using Excel commands (Example: VLookUP, Pivot Table,Macro etc).
- Good understanding and experience of macros.
- Expert at queries, writing reports and present findings.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.