Job Location: Bengaluru
DATA SCIENTIST CONSULTANT
Date: Dec 29, 2022
Location: BANGALORE, IN
We are NEORIS! As a digital accelerator we help companies step into the future! Currently we are looking for a DATA SCIENTIST CONSULTANT .
- Using predictive modeling, statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from structure and unstructured data.
- Coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding/scripting and quality guidelines, for self-owned components.
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand the business strategy
- Following machine learning model management and life-cycle best practice
- Working in Python and machine learning libraries such as NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, scikit-lean, TensorFlow, etc
- Mentoring and validating projects for fellow team members
- Must possess strong understanding of business and possess strong written and communication skills
- Must have good hands-on working experience in Machine Learning, Deep learning, Exploratory Analysis, Predictive modeling, Prescriptive modeling, Computer Vision.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, SVM, text mining, social network analysis, etc
- Experience writing SQL queries and handling large amounts of data
- Proficiency in:
- Programming languages: Python, R, SQL
- Spark, Plotly
- TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Bachelor’s degree from Tier I/II colleges (Post Graduation – Good to have, not mandatory)
- 4 – 8 years of experience in Data Science / Predictive Modeling
Data Mining, Scientific, Database, Consultant, Consulting, Technology, Engineering, Contract