Job Location: Bhagya Nagar
Netenrich delivers Resolution Intelligence to transform your IT operations for smarter business outcomes. With over a decade of innovations across Net-, Sec-, and Cloud Ops, we bring an unrivaled heritage of insight and experience in resolving incidents today and beating challenges to progress tomorrow.
Netenrich draws on 12 years’ experience helping 6000+ enterprises and service providers worldwide improve Net-, Sec-, and Cloud Ops. Our heritage of innovation includes hybrid intelligence, Security-first approaches, and an industrialized model for all digital ops.
Digital transformation starts here. With millions of users suddenly working from home, digital transformation rocketed to the top of every CEO’s priority list, and every CIO and CISO’s to-do list. And it all starts here, with smarter, faster, more agile IT operations. True Resolution Intelligence from Netenrich lets you stop wasting cycles so you can move on and focus valuable resources on innovating for growth.
Role / Title: Python Engineer
Experience: 2 to 5 Yrs
Work Location: Hyderabad / Bhimavaram / Bangalore
About the Role:
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our Cybersecurity Product Engineering team.
The candidate has ability to Design and develop scalable, secure, available, and performant
systems on public clouds.
· Write effective, scalable code
· Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
· Test and debug product features consistent with requirements
· Improve functionality of existing systems
· Design and Implement products for Cybersecurity with exposure to Threat Detection, Threat Intelligence
· Coordinate with Devops team to deploy and debug in Kubernetes environment
· Work experience as a Python Developer
· Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask, Pyramid, Tensorflow, PyTorch etc)
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Hands-on relational DB experience with Postgresql, Mariadb, MongoDB/ DynamoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
· Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
· Experience in multi-threaded and real-time programming applications
· Network/socket programming experience is a plus, but not necessary
· Proficiency in data structures, file handling, OOPS, utility modules (os, sys, subprocess, datetime), numpy, pandas, and matplotlib
· Familiarity with Linux commands and bash scripting
· Working knowledge of Node.js and/or C++ is a plus but not necessary
· Team spirit
· Good problem-solving skills
· Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Send your profile to [email protected]