Job Location: Poona
- Cloudera CDP distribution installation, configuration and monitoring all services in the CDP stack. (Cloudera CDP 7.x/Hadoop 3 software stack)
Must Have –
- Experience on Cloudera CDP distribution installation, configuration of CDP 7.x.
- Configuration of security on CDP 7.x
- Experience on Jobs Schedulers
- Experience with multiple large scale Enterprise Hadoop environment builds and operations including design, capacity planning, cluster setup, security, performance tuning and monitoring.
- Maintaining a Cloudera CDP 7.x cluster, adding and removing nodes using cluster monitoring tools ie Cloudera Manager
- Configuring the Cloudera high availability and keeping a track of all the running jobs.
- Managing and administering the overall Cloudera platforms/environments.
- Taking care of the day-to-day running of Hadoop clusters
- A Cloudera administrator will have to work closely with the data engineering and data science team, network team, BI team, testing teams and application teams to make sure that all the big data applications are highly available and performing as expected.
- Capacity planning and estimating the requirements for lowering or increasing the capacity of the compute clusters. Monitoring the cluster connectivity and performance.
- Backup and recovery tasks
- Resource and security management using Kerberos , Ranger, Atlas, Data Encryption
- Troubleshooting application errors and ensuring that they do not occur again.
Good to Have –
- Hands-on experience in upgradation/migration from Hortonworks Data Platform( HDP) to Cloudera Data Platform (CDP 7.x).
- Migrating the roles/rules/configs from HDP to CDP 7.x.
Skills Required –
- Strong understanding of core Cloudera CDP 7.x services such as HDFS, MapReduce, YARN, Spark and Hive, Impala, HBASE, Sqoop, and Oozie.
- Knowledge on RHEL Linux operating systems, databases, and hardware in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of high degree configuration management and automation tools like ansible
- Knowledge of cluster monitoring tools like Ambari, Cloudera Manager.
- Good understanding of OS concepts, process management and resource scheduling.
- Basics of networking, CPU, memory and storage.
- Good hold of shell scripting