Job Location: Noida
About Us: Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the team: EDC Retail – EDC is one of Paytm‘s business tool to help merchant grow and manage their business through simplicity and data driven technology..
About the role: Business analytics focuses on data, statistical analysis and reporting to help investigate and analyze business performance, provide insights, and drive recommendations to improve performance.
1. Derive business insights from data with a focus on driving business level metrics.
2. Ability to interact and convince business stakeholders.
3. Developing insightful analysis about business and their strategic and operational implications.
4. Partner with stakeholders at all levels to establish current and ongoing data support and reporting needs.
5. Analyse data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight areas of concerns or opportunities.
6. Design, create and deliver data reports, dashboards, extract and/or deliver presentations to strategic questions.
7. Identifying data needs and driving data quality improvement projects.
Key Skills Required:
1. 1 – 4 years of experience in business analyst role, preferably in startups.
2. Strong analytical skills and proficiency with Excel.
3. Critical thinking and very detail oriented.
4. Attention to detail and passion for problem solving.
5. Must be highly proficient with MS Excel, SQL and other statistical tools.
6. Capable of demonstrating good business judgment.
7. Should have good knowledge of SQL & other data visualization tools.
Education: Btech/Graduation from Tier 1 institutes like IITs/NITs etc
Why join us: We aim at bringing half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy, and everyone working here is striving to achieve that goal. Our success is rooted in our people’s collective energy and unwavering focus on the customers, and that’s how it will always be. We are the largest merchant acquirer in India
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you.
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!