Job Location: Bengaluru
- 6-9 years of experience doing ML in a production environment and productionising ML models at scale
- Bachelors (required) or Masters in a quantitative field such as Computer science, operations research, statistics, mathematics, physics
- Familiarity with basic machine learning techniques : regression, classification, clustering, model metrics and performance (AUC, ROC, precision, recall and their various flavors)
- Basic knowledge of advanced machine learning techniques : recommender systems, sequential decision making techniques, basic reinforcement learning, neural networks, deep learning
- Expertise in coding in python and good knowledge of at least one language from C, C , Java and at least one scripting language (perl, shell commands)
- Expertise with big data tools like Spark and experience working with Databricks / similar
- Basic familiarity with using deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, keras, pytorch
- Experience with AWS suite of tools for production-quality ML work, or alternatively familiarity with Microsoft Azure / GCP
- Expertise deploying complex ML algorithms to production in collaboration with engineers using Flask, MLFlow, Seldon, etc.
Good to have:
- An interest in ML experimentation end-to-end : how to experiment with models, how to report success, A/B testing and testing metrics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to keep stakeholders informed of progress / blockers.