Job Location: Mumbai (All Areas)
We have an urgent requirement for Assistant Manager – Business Analyst (Retail Application in our IT Department with Skechers India.
Below mentioned are details regarding the Job Profile, Incase you are interested in the Profile you are requested to share your resume at – [email protected]
Company Name: Skechers India
Job Location: HO Mumbai (Andheri)
Job Profile: Sr Business Analyst ( Assistant Manager – Retail Application)
- Drive results as the first line of IT Lead to cross-functional teams for Retail Applications and integrated Application projects and day to day to operations and support
- Provide information and advice on Business Application functionality, applicability, and usability.
- Partner with end-users to understand and analyze complex business problems and define business needs for new and/or enhanced services or optimize/streamline business processes.
- Interview internal and external customers to gather requirements. Document functional specifications for development and enhancement projects. Validate business processes against business requirements.
- Ensure business requirements are clearly understood, reviewed and confirmed with the stakeholders. Ensure business requirements are properly documented and functional/business consideration is identified for each solution. Ensure alternative approaches are evaluated in working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in providing innovative solutions with best practice standards and approach.
- Provide application knowledge for implementation of new modules and added functionality. Participate and coordinate application analysis, functional design, application configuration, application testing, and training for end users.
- Support Business and Finance departments in answering detailed functionalquestions and determining solutions for their issues.
- Troubleshoot and coordinate with teammates to resolve problems and investigate enhancements for applications.
- Research and investigate user-reported issues to determine whether they are resulting from poor business processes or a technical system issue. Follow up with user / partner resources to resolve.
- Verify that requirements are testable and generate testing objectives. Ensure functional specifications are sound, efficient and support company goals.
- Support unit, QA and UAT testing using a combination of business expertise and technical understanding, working with teammates to develop and/or execute test cases.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing, working directly with end-users to manage tasks associated with testing.
- Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical users. Interact with technical resources for problem resolution.
- Ensure that all development standards including PCI and GDPR compliance are taken into consideration in the functional and technical design/solution phase.
- Determine best approach for the user community with respect to documentation, end-user query tools and training materials.
- Manage team and ensure the job duties are been fulfilled by the member.
- Supervise team members performance and provide adequate training and guidance.
- Manage day to day operations and support issues reported on ITSM portal and ensure the SLA are met set by department.
- Strong knowledge of Retail Application process and integration touch points.
- Omnichannel experience with Marketplace, Webstore integration.
- Knowledge of CRM, Gift Vouchers, Coupons, Promotions and Integration with Third party Application.
- Excellent oral, written communication, and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.