Job Location: Bengaluru
Data Engineer Lead For Leading NBFC
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for 6+ years of hands-on experience in building and maintaining robust data pipelines, data enrichment
- Proficient in building highly-performance analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline in providing
actionable insight into key business performance metrics.
- Expert level proficiency in SQL and Python.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies and utilities (Spark, Hive, Kafka), scheduling tools (control-M,
- Experience using AWS services such as S3, Kinesis, Glue, Sagemaker
- Familiarity with MLOps processes such as data labeling, model deployment, datamodel feedback
loop, data drift.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, including the ability to explain complex and
- Act as a technical leader for resolving problems, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identifying and solving issues with data pipelines regarding consistency, integrity, and completeness.
- Lead data initiatives, architecture design discussions and implementation of next generation BI
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Partner with data scientists, tech architects to build advanced, scalable, efficient self-service BI
- Provide thought leadership and mentor data engineers in information presentation and delivery.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Department:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Data Science & Machine Learning
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent