Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru( Residency Road )
Job Purpose and Objective
- Defines and builds data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business Using Apache Airflow and AWS services.
- Architect, build, and deploy new data models that provide intuitive analytics across the business in SQL/Redshift.
- Perform all needed data transformation to populate a reporting optimized data warehouse.
- Can build scalable and robust data pipelines and perform ETL.
- Migration of Oracle Data Warehouse data into AWS Cloud
- Participate in building dashboards in PowerBI, deliver analyses and insights to support business decision making.
- Develop, maintain, and track usage of our analytics solutions and reporting portfolio to ensure dashboard reports are effectively leveraged for the purpose its developed.
- New data source integration and ensure final implementation meets business and analytics requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
3-5 years experience in data engineering and Data pipeline
Minimum 3 years of experience as a Data Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Software Developer, or similar.
Ability to write clean, structured, and high-performance SQL and Python code.
Have hands-on experience in Performance tuning, Procedures, Functions, Packages PL/SQL.
Strong experience with AWS Redshift, MYSQL, SQL Server, Oracle Database and Data Warehouse technologies.
Experience in AWS S3, Glue, Redshift, Code commit, Data Pipeline.
Hands on Experience in Apache Airflow for Data pipeline.
Ability to data wrangle unstructured/ semi-structured data to structured data via schemas and query languages like SQL
Expert experience integrating various external data sources via use of API and/or integrations to data warehouses.
Experience with data visualization tools, preferably POWERBI
Experience in database development, especially AWS Redshift, will be advantageous.
Experience with website tracking, especially E-com would be advantageous.
Proficient in Linux/Unix including bash and shell scripting as well as functional programming languages.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong critical thinking and analytical skills. Excellent communication skills, ability to tailor technical information for different audiences. Excellent teamwork skills, ability to self-start, share insights, ask questions, and report progress.
Desired Candidate Profile
Masters or Bachelors degree in computer science, software/computer engineering, applied mathematics, physics or relevant field.
Having Shipping industry knowledge is an added advantage.
AWS Certification related to Data Engineer will be an added advantage.
Proven experience in managing/developing both business and technical functions.
Excellent communication skills, analytical abilities, and program/project management capability.
Ability to successfully work with individuals at all levels within an organization.
Note: Immediate joiners are preferable.
Interested candidates can share their resume at [email protected]