Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Syren is looking for multiple Sr Data Analysts for its rapidly growing engineering teams. We are looking for highly motivated engineers with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strong collaboration skills, and enthusiasm to work on various engineering efforts at Syren. Join Syrens fast-growing set of excellent engineering teams.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop andimplementdatabases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiredata from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, and other IT teams to understand the business needs and their requirements
- Accountable for Data Management that includes fully scalable relational database management system and ETL- Set of methods and tools to extract data from outside sources, transform it to fit an organization`s business needs, and load it into a target such as the organization`s data warehouse.
- Responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and managing distributed applications and systems on the On-premise or Cloud platform.
- Responsible for ETL development, data analysis, technical design, and testing.
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
- Able to shift between priorities as needed throughout the workday.
- Often require to take a lead role in the entire development cycle, conduct design, and code reviews, and have a heavy input throughout the process, from requirements to production deployment.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent preferred
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- 5+ Years of Hands-on experience with data modeling, database design, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- EDW experience preferred Azure Databricks, RedShift, Azure Synapse, etc
- 5+ years of experience in SQL database and TSQL.
- 3+ years of experience on ETL frameworks Informatica or SSIS.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SSIS, SAS, etc.)
- Experience in data analysis using SQL, Excel, Power BI, or Tableau (Prefer to have any one of the BI tools)
- Stronganalytical skillswith the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and broadcast significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience dealing with structured, unstructured data.
- Preferred to have Python, Spark experience.
- Nice to have designed and develop automation solutions utilizing Python
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to proactively QA your own work to ensure quality standards and requirements are met