Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai, Remote
• Own the data science strategy and initiatives to support the product roadmap.
• Promote a culture of creative thinking to solve some of the age-old complex business problems.
• Leverage traditional statistical and mathematical modelling with new age AI/ML techniques.
• Convert black box AI models into explainable models using xAI.
• Roll up your sleeves and work with a group of smart engineers and data scientists to deliveron the promise.
• Hiring, guiding and coaching Data Science team, and scale the same to keep pace with fast growth.
• Contributing to the thought leadership through whitepapers/ articles and conferences.
A Master’s degree in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, statistics/economics or related fields. • 8+ years of hands-on experience developing and applying data-driven solutions in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably Healthcare industries. • Ability to solve data science problems using both traditional and advancedanalytical (AI/ML/DL) techniques. • Experience with R, Python, Spark, TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch and Big data platforms likeApache Spark and Hadoop • Strong experience and knowledge of data engineering, data modelling, algorithms,and data science • Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structureand prioritize an approach for maximum impact.