Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Are you a 2023 college graduate or rising college senior? AbelsonTaylor is looking for 9 Chicago area-based interns to join our 2023 Summer Internship Program, nextgenerATion. Our internship program is designed to provide a fulfilling work environment that encourages creativity, teamwork, and inclusiveness. You will work with professionals at every level and gain real-world experience that will give you an edge wherever your career takes you. You will have the opportunity to work alongside teams in different departments of the agency: Copy, Art, Dose/Production, Project Management, Social, Engagement, Media, Planning, and Data Science. You will also have the opportunity to work with fellow interns on a summer long project!
Our Marketing Intelligence team is stacked with smart cookies. That’s because it’s on them to derive, model, and interpret the market conditions that inform our client strategies, identify business growth opportunities, and measure success.
Who You Are
- A graduating senior (2023) or an undergraduate junior (graduating 2024)
- Naturally curious and able to question and think critically about data—and communicate these complex ideas effectively across audiences and work teams
- Highly detailed, with a strong background in Excel, PowerPoint, and web analytic and visualization tools; familiar with statistical software and modeling
- Passionate about finding new ways to problem solve and eager to learn new skills including evaluating segmentation, research, lifetime value, and ROI
- A champion of diversity and an inclusive culture, who uses cultural competence to propel agency and client business forward
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with seasoned MI professionals as they use relevant market intelligence to develop compelling data visualizations and help bring to light opportunities and threats to brand success
- Gain exposure to research collecting and synthesizing evidence into actionable strategies clients can use to transform target audience behavior
- Shadow the MI team as they aggregate data from a variety of online channels including display, SEM, OLV, Native, Social, Content etc., and coordinate internal and 3rd party tagging for brand assets and collection and integration of brand data with 3rd party vendors
- Collaborate with your fellow interns on a comprehensive, final project that you can feature in your portfolio
What You’ll Need
- The ability to work independently and reliably while on a hybrid schedule consisting of remote and weekly on-site visits
Ready to make a difference? Apply now to start your advertising journey!
At AbelsonTaylor we love science, art, and data. Since our beginnings in 1981, AT has been singularly focused on health, wellness and pharma products – not sneakers, beer, or cars (though we like those things, too). Besides being passionate about our purpose, we are dedicated to our people and their professional growth and fulfillment. We value a diverse and inclusive workforce that brings together people with unique skills and varied backgrounds to work toward common goals.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free