Job Location: Mohali/SAS Nagar
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding the organization’s objectives
- Project Planning, Management, Execution, and Performance Analysis
- Understanding the project level objectives and the broad level project plan
- Creating a detailed project plan divided into daily activities
- Planning the team structure under the guidance of concerned seniors (based on the availability, skills, and experience required)
- Tasks allocation and monitoring the progress on a daily/weekly basis
- Daily standup meetings with the project team to understand what was performed yesterday and what is the plan for today; and what impediments are being faced.
- Remove impediments and deviations, the team should not get deviated from the planned targets.
- Conduct Weekly Meetings with the seniors to keep them updated about the progress made on different projects. Take inputs for impediments being faced and how to improve the project/team performance. Refine the future activities plan based on the inputs received.
- Generate Monthly Performance Reports to compare the estimated vs actual performance and share the steps being taken for improving future performance.
- Keep the concerned seniors and department heads updated about – what are strengths of each marketing team member and where the marketing team member needs training.
- Analyze the marketing assets (web pages, landing pages, mailers, promotion materials, etc.) for its performance against distribution, visibility, CTR, user engagement, conversion, and other qualitative and quantitative variables and share recommendations for improving the performance on regular basis.
- Preparing Marketing Documents/Presentations/Case Studies.
- Monitor competitor’s strategies for Digital Marketing, Online Branding, and Lead Generation and Evolve/Revise their own strategies to maintain an edge over them.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data; sharing recommendations and action plans.
- Internet Marketing/SEO/User Experience/Conversion Optimization Requirements Analysis and Business Consultation to external stakeholders/clients.
Required Experience, Salary, Location, Working Days:
- Preferably from Web and Mobile Applications Development company.
- Salary No bar for the deserving candidate.
- Mohali, Punjab
- Five days working
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be willing to learn about Digital Marketing and User Experience Optimization.
- Must have the creative and marketer mindset for planning and curating engaging content.
- Ability to coordinate & manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying sizes & scope.
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow.
- Must possess excellent communication, and presentation skills and be comfortable interacting with senior-level management.
Perks and Benefits