Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Germantown, MD
- NET Programmer Analyst – (hybrid) Entry Level* Our client is looking for a programmer analyst to support its clinical research team and is open for college graduates. This is a programming position that requires experience in *.NET*.*
- This is a hybrid position (2 office days/3 WFH days).
- Responsibilities* You will..
- Deliver technical services relating to clinical trials data including working with Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and other data management applications to achieve project integrity and the delivery of on-time, quality data.
- Analyze the feasibility of program requirements to develop applications that meet regulatory guidelines.
- Provide support for proprietary data management computer applications
- Identify, evaluate, and solve clinical data collection problems
- Develop and implement clinical data collection methods that meet FDA guidelines
- Test, document, and validate clinical data collection computer systems
- Develop user manuals: demonstrate and train users on the application; support user acceptance testing
- Provide maintenance for user requested changes to the application/database
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/related field of study and 1 year of related
- Equivalent education + relevant experience
- SQL, .NET and front-end design experience
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a team environment
- Additional Qualifications*
- Experience in clinical research and EDC is a plus
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.