Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Permanent Remote
Designation: Statistical Programmer-II/ Sr. Statistical Programmer/ Principal Statistical Programmer
Job location: Permanent WFH
Experience: 3+ yrs
Offering Salary: upto 40 Lacs Per annum
Candidate should have Clinical SAS Programming , SDTM, ADAM & TLF experience mandatory.
Experience should be in END-END process.
Permanent WFH is available.
- Act as an internal Subject Matter Expert and Work independently to support various programming activities related to analysis and reporting of clinical study data.
- Perform as Statistical Programming Coordinator on projects and interact with Sponsors, Data Operation Lead and other functions as a key contact with regard to statistical programming issue.
- Use efficient programming techniques to produce and QC of derived datasets and TLF.
- Create/modify standard macros and applications to improve the efficiency.
- Develop wider knowledge of SAS and other relevant programming languages and processes.
- Understanding regulatory requirements concerning industry technical standards, maintain all supporting documentation in accordance with WSOPs/guidelines.
- Provide relevant training and mentorship to staff and project teams
- A graduate or master degree in a relevant educational filed life science, computer, pharmacy, others.
- Proficiency in SAS and knowledge of programming and reporting process.
- Excellent experience with TLF, SAS coding, Macros, SQL, PROC reports, SDTM, ADAM (preferred)
- Knowledge of WSOPs/ICH-GCP and System Life Cycle methodologies.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) skills and strong leadership ability. • Strong organizational skills, flexible to change and team work.
- Ability to manage complex projects and business operational skills Study lead experience.
- For Associate Manager and Manager Role you must have people management (LM) experience.
- First degree (undergraduate or equivalent) in a relevant discipline is preferred or equivalent
Interested candidate can share your updated Resumes to [email protected]