Job Location: Mumbai
Role: Analyst (Insights and Intelligence Recruitment)
Experience: Minimum 4 years of exp into Reccruitment (Relevant)
Salary : Upto 7 LPA
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai
Shift : Day Shift ( 9:00am to 7:00pm )
Notice Period: 15 days Max ( immediate joiners prefered)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent minimum of 4 years of experience working in staffing for a recruitment agency or in-house talent team
• Ability to work on a diverse team About the Job: As part of our Recruitment team, you are liable to strategize and implement scalable recruitment measures to attract external talent for Analytics. You are responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process at Operations. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You’re also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process more efficient. The I&I recruitment team helps strategize, find, engage and hire the most innovative talent across the Analytics Industry and connect them to our diverse client base at Operations.
- Experience in Recruiting or Executive Recruiting focusing on Analytical roles- Business Intelligence, Data Engineering or Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Supply chain Analytics, AI Research, Machine Learning, NLP, Digital Analytics, Sales Ops
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive and creative research • Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team member • Experience in building and cultivating relationships with candidates and clients in a global business environment
• Experience advising leaders on talent/hiring • Analytical, detail-oriented problem solver with excellent communication skills and a desire to contribute to the I&I teams success
- Strong MS Office skills – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Deliver work consistently in a fast-paced environment by managing time and effort across hiring projects, sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for projects. Take initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks.
- Attract and find talent and handle special projects. Assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis.
- Solve challenges and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identify alternatives when circumstances change and seek out responsibilities beyond the job.
• Keep others apprised and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads/team members. Coordinate work cross-functionally and influence peers, project leaders, and/or managers
. • Deliver results in a timely manner. Initiate action and accomplish goals across a range of teams and projects with competing priorities. Grow professionally by staying relevant in areas of expertise.