Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Weston, MA
At Advisor360°, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
Advisor360° is building the next generation digital WealthTech platform. Our mission is to empower our customers to drive positive financial outcomes, increase efficiency, and help secure their clients’ financial futures. Analytics and data are at the core of our mission, helping to unlock the value of our information by creating insights and driving impactful business decisions.
The Advisor360° Business Intelligence and Analytics team has an opening for a Data Science Intern for summer 2023. In this role you will be a member of the Data Science Team, reporting to the Director of Analytics & Advanced Insights. As an intern, you will partner with other data professionals and business stakeholders across the company, using the tools and methods of modern analytics to create data-driven insights and predictive models that help drive the success of Advisor360. The ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge of machine learning, statistics, and quantitative methods, along with strong programming skills, a genuine willingness to learn and collaborate, and an unbridled enthusiasm for data.
- Collaborate with senior team members to design, test, train, evaluate, maintain, document, and deploy machine learning and statistical models
- Craft well written, efficient, and maintainable code related to data and analytics processes and presentation.
- Partner with teams to understand their business objectives and develop requirements for data-driven projects using the principles of machine learning and statistical analysis.
- Explain methodology and results to business stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic machine learning and/or statistical modeling methods
- Proficient in some relevant data science tools, libraries, frameworks, and applications, e.g., SQL, Python, R, Jupyter, scikit-learn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.
- Comfortable working with large and diverse volumes of business data
- Good communication and presentation skills
Additional Skills And Knowledge
- Experience working with cloud-based analytics data platforms, e.g., AWS, Azure, GPC
- Experience with tools and methods of project management, including code repositories, documentation, agile methods, and basic principles of DevOps practices
- Knowledge of financial industry and financial data
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we were voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free