Job Location: Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties – PySpark, S3, RedShift, Lambda, Glue.
2. Analyze, re-architect and re-platform on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AWS cloud using AWS or 3rd party services.
3. Design and build production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a AWS data architecture.
4. Design and implement data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AWS cloud using AWS native or custom programming.
5. Perform detail assessments of current state data platforms and create an appropriate transition path to AWS cloud.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. 5+ years of work experience with AWS, Data Modeling, and Data Architecture.
2. Has solid experience in the following AWS services – SC2, S3, Athena, Glue, Pyspark, EMR, Redshift, Lambda and DMS
3. Proficient in AWS Redshift, S3, Glue, Athena and DMS
4. Experience with building data pipelines and applications to stream and process datasets at low latencies.
5. Has experience in migration of On-premise Datamart to AWS data lake
6. Expert at designing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, low-cost solutions to flow data from On premise production systems into the data lake
7. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
Excellent business and communication skills