Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Idledale, CO
We are seeking a Business Analyst who will support the value of Workday implementation.
You will specifically support:
- Business Process Architecture – establishes and maintains the process architecture blueprint depicting the full end-to-end financial processes, activities, swimlanes, etc. Maintains documentation on which process elements are digitally enabled by specific system functionality.
- Business Process Requirements – establishes and maintains use case and requirements documentation, including Requirements Traceability Matrices tying those requirements to functionality in the enabling systems, and ensuring proper testing is performed against the requirements.
- Process Improvement Projects – participates or leads projects to either improve in scope processes or design and implement enabling software
- User Support and Enhancement Management – proactively engages with system users regularly to understand system usage, issues, and user adoption. Identifies and documents systems enhancements. Monitors backlog progress.
- User Training and systems utilization – coordinates user training for in-scope systems and ensures availability of training resources. Proactively engages with the user community to gauge system usage and issues or challenges to full utilization. Proactively initiates and coordinates the development and delivery of appropriate training to address the issues or challenges as relevant.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst with increasing levels of responsibility
- 3-5 years experience with the Workday / Adaptive Planning platform
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to absorb new technologies and features quickly
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong team player who can work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
AIR offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Expected pay range of $85,000 – $95,000. You will be provided a pay rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements of the job.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available. HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Wellness Bonus Days, and Paid Sick Time.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to 100% Reimbursement on Professional Certification/Licensing for Job Related Curriculums.
Discounted Rent at AIR communities (certain exclusions apply, and an application is required).
Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks, following the birth or adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home appliances, and more.
- 15 hours of paid time annually to give-back to your community.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership training, and performance improvement courses.
Candidates extended an offer will be required to undergo a drug screening that excludes marijuana testing.
AIR values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free