Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
- Design and develop data-driven analysis, models for importing of text document, requirements, structured and non-structured data.
- Design models and pipeline for pre – processing of data and automatic classification based on Machine Learning /Artificial Intelligence models
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex data to provide answers to Operational/service questions
- Present data and analysis in a clear and concise manner to allowing audience to quickly understand results and recommendations to make data-driven decisions
- Work collaboratively with engineering and product development teams and cross-functional partners develop, execute, and maintain machine learning models
B.Tech./ B.E./M.E./M.Tech./M.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, EE, EEE,
- Be Innovative and demonstrate to peers and implement in creation of code libraries, reusable codes, and model-based developments
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization.
- Team Player.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of proven experience as developer in AI/Deep Learning/Machine Learning/NLP
- Experience in data mining, Text Mining, working and creating data architectures
- Knowledge of Ontology is an asset
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong mathematics skills (e.g. statistics, algebra, probability)
- Experience in cloud services e.g. SaaS, Rest API, serverless functions and aaded advantage
- Understanding of Compute Engines, VM, Containers is nice to have
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in developing and implementing common NLP frameworks and languages including NLTK, Spacy, Stanford NLP, BERT, TFIDF, Wordnet
- Knowledge of Topic Modelling, Sentiment analysis, Summarization, Semantic analysis, Entity identification, OCR and Word Embedding Vectors and other machine learning / deep learning capabilities using unstructured text datasets.
- Experience with implementation/deployment of NLP pipeline
- Understanding and experience with leading supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods such as Regression, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, KNN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, Ensemble methods, text mining,
- Must have strong development experience in Python and NLP, ML packages
- IT Skills: MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
LANGUAGE & SKILLS:
- Proficient in English language
- Good written and Verbal communication skills
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Segment: Data Mining, Computer Science, Learning, Cloud, Product Development, Technology, Human Resources, Research
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free