Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Noida(Sector-63 Noida)
Walk-In_Software Trainee Program_18 March 2023 Between 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Company would provide on-the-job paid training for the first 6 months.
- After successful completion of Training Period, the company would employ candidates as regular employees.
- Candidates would have to give commitment to work for an assured period of 30 months, after their training period of 6 months. For this purpose, candidates will have to provide a Bank Guarantee for Rs. 2, 00,000 (Rupees Two Lac only) in favor of Amity Software Systems Limited. This BG will be retained as a security against candidate leaving the services of the company before the period of 3 years.
- The minimum salary guaranteed by the company would be as follows. Please note that these are minimum guaranteed salaries. However, depending on performance of a candidate, his/her actual salary may be higher and may vary from one candidate to another
- First 6 months of Training Period: Rs. 15000 Per Month stipend
- First Year of Employment: CTC Rs. 3.60 Lac per annum (paid monthly)
- Second Year of Employment: CTC Rs. 4.80 Lac per annum (paid monthly)
- Third Year(6 Months only) of Employment: CTC Rs. 6.00 Lac per annum (paid monthly)
Return of BG:
On successful completion of assured period of service, BG would be returned to candidate, irrespective of whether he/she continues in Amity’s services or decides to leave the services of Amity.
- Candidates, who are interested in joining Amity under this scheme, will need to fill-out an application form.
- Candidates would go through a written test. Those who do not qualify in the written test would be rejected.
- The written test of 2 hour duration, will be of multiple choice nature, and would be in following subjects:
1. English Language
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. Logical Aptitude
4. Programming Skills
- Those candidates, who qualify in written test, would be interviewed. Those who do not qualify in interview would be rejected.
- Those who have qualified in interview would submit the Bank Guarantee within two weeks. Failure to submit the BG in time would result in delisting from the list of selected candidates.
- Once the candidate submits BG, an offer letter will be issued to him/her. At this stage, the date of commencement of training would be intimated to him/her.