Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
- Conducts benefit calculations for pension plans.
- Performs special actuarial projects as assigned.
- Draft data requests, perform data analysis and assess inconsistencies
- Prepare valuation data using Excel or Software application
- Perform detailed actuarial gain/loss analysis and analyze changes in the liability
- Determine valuation assumptions, apply/update on valuation system
- Prepare valuation reports, Forms for regulatory reporting
- Assist with other special ad hoc projects
- Assist junior team members in their work and help grooming them
- Review work completed by junior colleagues.
Education and skill Requirement:
- Bachelor s degree in Actuarial Science/Statistics/Mathematics with 60%+ marks
- Actuarial exam progress will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent cognitive ability, analytical skills, organization, and recall
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually and as a team player
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Flexibility in work culture (Example She/he should be flexible in Day/Night shift based on business