Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
- BA or BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Management or another technical field
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial
- Proficiency in MS Excel and SQL is a must
- Ability to take complex business problems and translate them into clear and accurate results
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause/ analyses
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders to mine the right data sources efficiently and accurately
- Strong verbal and written communications skills at an executive level that enable you to explain complex insights with clarity and precision
- Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and / or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Experience creating and managing dashboards
- Experience in automation using Excel, VBA
- Experience working with both business and operations teams with deep experience on existing systems and data sources
About Amazon: As one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world, Amazon Payments processes billions of secure on-line transactions via a number of payment mechanisms, including credit cards, convenience store payment, netbanking, digital cash, cash on delivery and electronic gift certificates. Transactions are processed on behalf of thousands of merchants, including Amazon.in. Amazon is known across the globe as the most trusted company on the Internet. We are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience. Payments owns and maintains the software platform which processes 20+ payment methods worldwide. The Business Operations team owns the Process and Policy definition, policy implementation and roll out as well as process monitoring and automation. This team defines policies which are adhered to be internal clients like such as Product/Business, Customer Service, Finance, Accounting, Compliance, and Fraud as well as third party partners and banks relied upon to process payments.
About the role: Working in a dynamic environment, you will be responsible for automating dashboards, monitoring key success metrics, managing WBR reports, identifying problem areas and business challenges and collaboratively shaping solutions with Amazon Pay teams to help optimize on the platform. The successful candidate has a passion for extracting actionable insights from data. The candidate needs to innovate, and quickly become a subject matter expert to assess business performance across different Amazon Pay areas. The candidate should have significant experience working with automation, analyzing data, identifying trends, extracting conclusions, and presenting findings in a simple and clear manner using data across various data marts, and align focus on Amazon’s strategic needs. The candidate should enjoy problem solving and is proficient in VBA and other automation tools.
· Understanding drivers, impacts, and key influences in the BizOps Domain.
· Partnering with the business team to create key performance indicators and new methodologies for measurement.
· Translating data into actionable insights for the stakeholders.
· Automate reporting for weekly business metrics, identify areas of opportunity to automate and scale ad-hoc analyses
· You will perform complex data analysis (root cause deep dives, correlations, regressions, simulations, and optimization) to identify different opportunities to reduce process gaps.
·You will build infrastructure and implement maintenance strategy for internal datasets to support swift analysis to answer critical business questions
Experience creating and managing dashboards – Experience in automation using Excel, VBA – Experience working with both business and operations teams with deep experience on existing systems and data sources