Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 21, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Our team builds ML lifecycle management tools that enable product teams across Apple to develop machine-learning solutions that power intelligent user experiences. In this role, you will build tools and infrastructure for on-device Machine Learning and work closely with multiple Machine Learning models. You will also have the opportunity to engage with exciting new-product teams around Apple and use your skills to solve challenging technical problems in our next-generation products that will delight millions of people. To succeed in this role, you must be a proactive and determined problem solver with a proven ability to work across multiple codebases, teams, and organizations. You must enjoy crafting compelling experiences, writing elegant code, and applying innovative new technologies in the service of human-centered design.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in software development.
- Proficiency in Python (preferred) and one other OO language.
- Data Analysis skills
- Experience working with data pipelines and products.
- Strong programming and software engineering skills
- Strong organizational skills and experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to develop a long-term vision and execute strategies at scale.
- Experience in fast-paced, agile work environments.
- Knowledge of statistics-based testing approaches, ML training pipelines, and accuracy improvements of ML systems is a plus.
You will own requirements, inclusive of proof-of-concept development, and co-own the development roadmap. The ideal talent will define success by completing the full product cycle from design, implementation, feedback, and iteration on systems, frameworks, and tools for Apple ML teams. This superb engineer will own system integration and contribute to how their software is used in test plans and continuous integration of ML models. The quintessential candidate will help build, measure, and use their software to provide insights into the impact of platform changes. You will think of strategic and creative ways to evaluate and improve the ML user experience.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or related
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free