Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Posted: May 31, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
- 5+ years of proficiency in Java and functional programming paradigms, or other object-oriented languages like Scala Proven problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering re-usable tooling solutions for internal teams
- Deep understanding of distributed batch and streaming data processing systems like Spark/Kafka
- Experience with technologies in big data ecosystems, such as Kubernetes, Airflow
- Keen data sense backed by strong SQL, and data visualization skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to be able to listen, influence and drive solutions cohesively
As part of the Apple Media Products (AMP) – Analytics Engineering Data Integrity Tools team, you will join a team that is focused on measuring and reporting data quality indicators. We are responsible for building and improving core data integrity services leveraged by all AMP Analytics Engineering lines of business. As a member of the AMP Engineering team you will have the opportunity to: Work with a multi-functional team collaborating with several partners across product, engineering, operations and business; and closely partner with stakeholders to translate requirements to scalable engineering solutions Help drive architectural vision to be ready for future opportunities Design, build and maintain data pipelines and data sets serving key product features and insights protecting user privacy Own data quality, scalability and SLAs for the allocated datasets and pipelines Be a champion for technical excellence, and cultivate team spirit by contributing to standard methodologies, documentation, shared tools and solutions to common problems The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple TV+. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Come join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product!
Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, similar quantitative field, or equivalent experience.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free