Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bhagya Nagar, Bengaluru
- Drive, support, and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services and Azure (e.g., AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS RDS, AWS CloudFront, AWS EFS, CloudWatch, EKS, Azure Data Factory, Storage accounts and Databricks, PySpark, DeltaLake, SQL)
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions moving to the cloud
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for the cloud platform
- Debug and optimize systems and automate routine tasks.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
- Drive work streams to ensure Applications meet strict non-functional requirements for Cloud On-boarding
- Drive Cost management through the effective design and optimization of cloud platforms and technologies.
- Organize and run game days, resiliency tests and chaos engineering exercises.
- Utilize programming languages like Python, SQL, and Scala, Open Source RDBMS and NoSQL databases, Container Orchestration services including Docker and Kubernetes, and a variety of AWS tools and services
- Good knowledge in Azure key vaults, Authentication methods, Data security and error handling in Azure Data Factory and Azure DataBricks
- Good experience with DWH, ETL/ELT process, hands-on expertise ETL tools, relational DB or MPP, query tuning and performance tuning, and Apache Kafka
- Good knowledge in Agile(Scrum, DevOps Boards etc.)
- Monitor metrics and program health, anticipate and clear blockers, manage escalations
Required Technical Expertise
- 4-7 years of experience in an architect/development lead role
- Experience in Data warehousing or data lakes, getting the data from on premises to the cloud
- Experience in data factory, AWS, Snowflake
- Strong Hands on Experience in Python, SQL, and Scala, Open Source RDBMS and NoSQL databases, Container Orchestration services including Docker and Kubernetes, and a variety of AWS tools and services and in snowflakes and in Azure
- Experience in developing or providing technical architectures for software deployment
- Strong experience in Azure, AWS or GCP clouds and related technologies
- Strong experience in ETL with data-loading pipelines, database and automation technologies
- Strong Experience building cloud solutions
- Experience with CICD/DevOps
- Experience in Agile based DevOps continuous integration environments
- Expertise in any one of the hyper scale cloud platforms
- Expertise in cloud security