Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
ARCADIS is looking for Azure Data Engineer with a passion to drive and execute Digital to the core of everything we do. We firmly believe in “Everything Digital, Digital Everything”. We are transforming, we are reimagining the industry and we are reimagining how communities and nations can help becoming more sustainable places to live for today and future generations.
Technology is the core and integral part of what we do, all the way for empowering Arcadians to harnessing power of data and AI/ML for sensors, IIOT and Advanced Drones, the technology teams are Dreaming Big and Delivering on future. As part of our Technology drive, we are looking for on-board talented and passionate Azure data engineers across multiple locations in North America.
- Possess excellent design and coding skills and a zeal for owning the complete SDLC of building applications in a DevOps environment
- You are excited about working with Azure Data Platform
- challenges while building the next wave of software engineering solutions
- Collaborating with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in Microsoft Azure Data Platform
- Leading the craftsmanship, security, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Very strong on database concepts, data modelling, stored procedures, complex query writing, performance optimization of SQL queries.
- Strong experience in
- T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake Store
- Azure Data Lake Analytics (Good to have, not mandatory)
- Azure SQL DB
- Azure SQL DW
- Azure Analysis Services, DAX
- Azure Data Bricks with Python/Scala
- Experience in building end to end solution using Azure data analytics platform.
- Experience in building generic framework solution which can be reused for upcoming similar use cases.
- Experience in building Azure data analytics solutions with DevOps (CI/CD) approach.
- Experience in using TFS, Azure Repos.
- Mentor peers to gain expertise on Azure data platform solutions skills.
- Experience in developing, maintaining, publishing, and supporting dashboards using Power BI.
- Strong experience in publishing dashboards to Power BI service, using Power BI gateways, Power BI Report Server & Power BI Embedded
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor in Engineering/Math/Statistics/Econometrics or related discipline
- Should have 3-8 years of experience in MSBI with relevant hands-on experience in Azure Data Platform (must) for a minimum of 3 years.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s or Minor in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience developing Data Engineering solutions
- Architecture, design experience with good knowledge of data model design & their implementation.
Why Become an Arcadian?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth’s resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules:
Arcadis offers benefits for full time positions. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage along with a 401K plan, STD and LTD, and Life Insurance as well as some additional optional benefits. Full time positions also come with annual PTO days and at certain levels a bonus program may apply. The Salary range for this role is $61,360 – $95,000 for Colorado based positions only. Other locations will vary in salary range
Transform Your World