Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai
- Support and development of data processing systems
- Client support with queries relating to
- integration of Argus data and metadata into client systems
- data validation
- provision of data
- Data and systems support to Argus’ staff
- Project development
Maintenance and development of existing systems
- metadata modification
- data cleansing
- data checking
Required Skills and Experience:
- Significant recent experience of developing tools using R (incl., R Shiny applications) in a commercial (work) environment.
- Good knowledge and experience of SQL, preferably in Oracle or MySQL, including stored procedures, functions and triggers
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git) and Unit Testing in R is required.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, Engineering or related field.
- Experience in visualisation techniques is desirable.
- Any experience working with energy markets and commodities data is highly desirable
- Experience developing production-grade scalable applications in R.
- Ability to interact with non-technical people in plain language
- Innovative thinker with good problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Numerically proficient
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, prioritising tasks to meet deadlines
- Customer service focused
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Group healthcare scheme
- 18 days annual leave
- 8 days casual leave
- Extensive internal and external training
Jobs posted on other websites and that do not link to our careers website may not be legitimate and may be fraudulent. If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing Argus, please send the details to us via an email with “Recruitment Fraud” in the subject title.