Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, The Great Bharat
We are the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and SMBs to realize their full potential.
We have successfully closed an oversubscribed US$ 100 million Series C equity round in 2023 led by Sequoia and Lightspeed with participation of Tencent and PayPal. Since its inception in 2018, we have has raised over US$ 300 million from world-class investors to power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and help more than 15,000 businesses using our suite of products.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards. In 2021 and 2022 we were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups in Singapore and awarded Best Employer of the Year and best Payments Tech 2022 by Asia Fintech Awards.
You will be amazed by our energy and ambition. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and A players with international and diverse (45% of us are women) backgrounds. We team up to excel in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the Fintech space!
About the role:
At Aspire, we pride ourselves on building an amazing team. We require a Business Strategy and Intelligence Intern to join our very talented lineup.
As a Business Strategy and Intelligence Intern, you will be involved in helping develop scalable processes & grow the company operations. The right person takes initiative, likes to learn & deals with integrity. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work to make a difference to your community with talented & motivated team members in a diverse, energetic workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
What will you be doing?
- Build dashboards, identify new and track key metrics to closely monitor team’s performance and identify quick and long term opportunities for improvements
- Support business performance evaluation to internal and external parties
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Own up the visual storytelling of the data, the ability to mine business insights from data and transform insights into action plans
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Support ad-hoc data requests from various teams and assist in building necessary dashboards
- Automate reports by optimizing the data query process
- Ensure metrics and definitions are aligned across the organization
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Major in Business, Finance, Economics or Technology
- Mandatory SQL knowledge for extracting data
- Proficient in Excel, google sheets, data visualizations and creating complex reports with ease
- Structured, and critical and analytical thinking
- Effective planning, organizational and communication skills
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Experience in Python with statistical knowledge in using packages such as scikit-learn, matplotlib, seaborn, pandas and NumPy for analyzing datasets
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the Policy), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing [email protected].