Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Botshelf.ai is focused on building intelligent and ready to use bots to automate backend tasks and make intelligent RPA. Our bots, powered by Machine and Deep Learning models, turn process automation into off-the-shelf solutions solving complex tasks that require cognitive and understanding capabilities.
BOTShelf.AI enables Developers, Enterprise and PA to enter and leverage the hyper-automation revolution through Cre[AI]tor©, our BOT-as-a-Service Platform
Cre[AI]tor© allows fast prototyping, auto-training and Machine Learning/Deep Learning models to automate complex RPA tasks that require cognitive capabilities.
What You Are Going To Do
As part of the Botshelf AI LABs you will have the opportunity to work on the full lifecycle of an AI solution – you will try cutting-edge techniques (Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Audio Processing), implement them in a fast-growth AI startup environment, and ensure thеy are integrated in a reliable and scalable way to bring real value to our customers. You will work in a challenging environment where you will embark on a pathway to excellence and develop your skills and aptitudes.
- You’ll take part in lifecycle management phases of different kinds of datasets needed to train different ML/DL algorithms.
- You will prepare dataset for challenging computer vision, natural language processing and audio problems, contributing to increase the Botshelf.ai bots catalog.
- You will work with Agile and MLOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery.
Who We Are Looking For
- 2+ years of industry experience in software development.
- Proven experience with developing and debugging in Python.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning/Deep Learning.
- Knowledge of dataset lifecycle.
- Knowledge of data management techniques (cleaning, augmentation,…).
- Knowledge with version control systems, preferably Git.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of AWS or at least one other cloud provider (i.e. Google Cloud, Azure).
- Knowledge of MLOps tools (DVC or equivalent).
- Knowledge of labeling tools (CVAT, VoTT, LabelImg, Doccano, DataQA).
- Knowledge of Tensorflow/Pytorch.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
The Selection process
After a first call with our People Manager who will present you the company and check if the role is fit for your skills and expectations, we will invite you to take part in some interviews (usually two, maximum three).
You will first meet your future manager. It will be a deep and challenging chat and you’ll have the possibility to go through the technical aspects. During this meeting you will handle a technical test . A further technical challenge could be organized to go deeper in the technical skills.
The last meeting will give you deeper details about Botsherlfers and what our Mission is.
All the meetings are remote but if you wish to meet the team, we’ll be pleased to welcome you in our beautiful Rome offices.
The selection process is important for technical and personal sides. Both aspects will be considered with attention. We will also give you all the information to make you consider Botshelf.ai on a 360°overview.
Economic Package And Benefits
- The economic package is based on your seniority in the job proposed, for a junior role, the Gross Annual salary range is 28 – 35 KE.
- Meal vouchers for all the working days
- Flexible Smart Working agreement ( from a minimum of 4 days/month to full remote )
- Flexible working hours
- Fondo Est health insurance
- Corporate welfare
- Corporate Carpooling community
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free