Job Location: Bangalore
1. Bachelor’s degree required. 2 – 5 years of work experience with at least 1 year of experience working in a similar role
2. Expert in data mining, SQL language and advanced excel
3. Exposure to data visualization tools like Tableau, Quicksight etc.
4. Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
6. Ability to deal with ambiguity and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
Amazon India is looking for a Business Analyst Support for the Amazon Food team.
We are looking for highly skilled, customer obsessed, data driven analysts to join our growing team.If you want to operate at start up speed, solve some of the hardest problems and build a service which customers love, this will be the perfect role for you!
1. Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, etc to drive key business decisions.
2. Keep daily/weekly/monthly track of key metrics and trends using analytical rigor to inform the larger team of any insights
3. Ensure data accuracy by validating existing data sources, reports and ensuring data integrity
4. Work closely with business managers and stakeholders to understand business requirements and work on solutions to ensure business questions are properly answered
5. Build and maintain Quicksight / other such BI tools dashboards to be used for self serve reporting, and other adhoc analysis.
1. 2-3 yrs experience in the same field
2. Experience in development of dashboards through multiple BI tools
3. Experience with owning projects completely from writing scripts using SQL, extracting and analyzing the data to providing precise reports to stakeholders.
4. Experience with Python, R, or other statistics/machine learning packages