Job Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
Business Analyst with experience in Compliance & Regulatory background.
Here we are looking for Business Analyst experience, people who have 3-5 years of experience in delivering regulatory projects. Your background can be across any regulated industry, but you must be able to understand regulation, how it is interpreted and delivered.
Please apply only if you are in line with the above experiences. Also directly reach us on [email protected] with your latest CV.
- A good understanding of regulation and how it impacts Technology.
- A good understanding of Technology policies & procedures, how they are written and managed and how they should be written.
- Significant Business Analysis experience in a global organization, including process and data analysis/modelling and change management skills
- Excellent requirements analysis and consultative skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Confident & sufficiently assertive to be able to facilitate workshops, lead review sessions with stakeholders and co-ordinate the delivery of POCs where needed.
- Analytical and logic skills, particularly the ability to think through the impact of change
- Ability to understand and assimilate detailed complex issues and convey them in a manner that drives effective discussion and decision making.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills and able to work face to face with internal customers at all levels
- Delivery and results focused and the ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Promote teamwork and demonstrate best practices on delivery of service
- Able to work in a fast moving, dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency with Visio, JIRA and Microsoft Office tools
- Familiarity with Technology organizations in the financial services sector
- Familiarity with Technology Reporting including financials, service costing, resource management and change MI.
- Experience composing or supporting the composing of Technology policies