Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
Avient Corporation, is an award-winning workplace because of the value we place on our people and their contributions through recognition programs, competitive pay, community service, and opportunities to grow professionally and personally. We have a proven track record of promoting from within by providing unique leadership development and training opportunities.
We are a $2.9 billion world-class, global provider of specialty and sustainable polymer solutions with our materials used in everyday products ranging from sports equipment to medical devices to electronics and more. With approximately 5,700 global associates and 60+ facilities around the world, we collaborate closely with our customers to achieve their most pressing design, material science and sustainability goals. If you like to be challenged in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and to work with top, innovative talent, then Avient is the ideal company for you to make an impact and build your career.
At Avient, we strive for a culture of trust and engagement. Our associates are leading company initiatives such as Lead by Women, HYPE and Pride at Avient to advance diversity in professional and personal development. We also provide our associates with robust development programs such as Avient Academy, Lean Six Sigma, and various leadership workshops to allow for career growth in a variety of ways. With workplace flexibility, health and wellness programs, casual dress days, and paid time off for community service, we are committed to building upon our positive momentum.
The HRIS Senior Analyst is responsible for providing solutions to questions or problems regarding the data maintained in Avient Corporation’s Oracle Cloud HCM global HRIS system. This position supports the HR department with building reports through Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) and development of data models and custom reports in BI publisher. By creating and maintaining best in class global data processes and capabilities, the HRIS Senior Analyst helps enable our people to become a competitive advantage for Avient. This position is global in scope.
- Partner with the HR Business to develop and maintain OTBI reports, data models, and BI Publisher reports.
- Conducts and helps coordinate HR systems testing on implementations, modifications, upgrades, updates and fixes.
- Maintains & updates information in Oracle HCM to ensure data integrity for human resources systems and performs routine and requested audits for accuracy.
- Responds to requests for Human Resources related surveys and statistics.
- Supports HR processes and workflow and provides recommendations for improvements via the use of technology.
- Works with IT and vendors to resolve programming and other HRIS issues.
- Monitors human resources information needs in support of administration and projects.
- Other projects/duties as assigned or needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business, information systems, human resources, or related field.
- 5- 10 years of experience in human resources information systems or relevant work experience preferred (internship experience applicable).
- Knowledge of the Oracle Fusion HCM Application Modules – Global HR, Talent, Compensation, Payroll, Absence Management, and Time & Labor.
- Expert in Developing OBIEE and BI Publisher Data Models and Reports
- Technical knowledge in Developing Fast Formulas, HCM data loader, and personalization.
- In lieu of required years of experience, a successful individual in this role will show a strong desire for discovery of knowledge and appetite for learning.
- Must have the ability to multitask with strong time/priority management skills
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite
Each position at Avient focuses on eight Core Competencies as a Leader of Self. Additionally, management positions focus on Leadership Competencies as a Leader of Others and/or a Leader of the Business. These competencies are designed to drive behavior that will ultimately help our associates excel at their current roles, while supporting individual and career development.
The following characteristics are representative of the physical and environmental demands required by an individual to successfully perform the essential duties of this position: (1) standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time, (2) talking and listening and (3) working in an office environment where noise level is low to moderate Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Avient Corporation is a drug free workplace. Avient is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a policy of non-discrimination in providing equal employment to all qualified employees and candidates regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran’s status, or other legally protected classification in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law.
At Avient, we believe diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience and performance.