Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Summary And Opportunity
College Students Apply Today! Start your career off right by gaining real-world job training in our immersive Axos Summer 2023 Internship Program. Work on challenging and impactful projects in our fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. Join our Centers of Excellence team and build your skillset.
Intern Program Dates:
Session 1: 5/31/2023 – 8/18/2023
Session 2: 6/21/2023 – 9/08/2023
- Interfaces with Business Stakeholders and IT infrastructure teams to define, gather, and document business processes and needs, and translate into detailed functional specifications for development
- Performs business systems and process analysis of existing systems/processes. Conducts interviews and requirements gathering workshops. Ensures sign-off of all artifacts
- Coordinates requirements for new and existing data integrations
- Assists in testing, training plan development and training, support for users, and developing user documentation (i.e. manuals, reference guides, etc.)
- Participates in QA process; identifies test cases; explains complex processes; aids in developing test plans
- Develops detailed business cases, ROI calculations, value definition, cost assessments (expense/capital), benefits, and risk analyses
- Coordinates project tasks and project life cycle phases for small to mid-size projects (i.e. defining requirements, documentation, and process flows, etc.) to meet customer goals and requirements
- Conducts root cause analysis using knowledge of applications, interfaces, and technology for defect resolution
- Assists with scope definition and implementation of a solution
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on, escalated, and resolved in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in progress in a technical or quantitative discipline
- Working knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office & relational databases
- Self motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
APPLY DIRECTLY FOR CONSIDERATION
Born digital, Axos Bank has reinvented the banking model and grown to over $18.4 billion in assets since our founding in 2000. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products, Axos Bank is rated among the top 5 digital banks in the country! Axos Financial is our holding company and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AX (NYSE: AX).
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
Learn more about working here!
A targeted hourly range of USD $20.00/Hr. – USD $25.00/Hr., based on the experience, skills, and education/certification required for this position.
Axos benefits and perks include:
- Sick Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with Employer Match Program
- Free Access to Self-Directed Trading
- Networking with Executives
- Wall St. Training Courses
- Access to Onsite Gym and Walking Distance from UTC for San Diego Interns
Pre-Employment Drug Test:
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Axos Bank is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal schedule 1 drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Bank is an E qual O pportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Functions and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.