Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Indraprasth
Requisition ID: 256069
Requisition Posting End Date: 03/13/2023
Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy, and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
Bechtel helps our customers deliver projects of purpose that create a lasting positive legacy. These are projects that create jobs and grow economies; improve the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure ; connect communities to resources and opportunity ; get us closer to net zero ; protect U.S. and allied interests ; tackle critical environmental challenges to protect people and the planet; and accelerate progress to make the world a cleaner, greener, safer place. While expertise enables delivery, partnerships ensure long-term success, which is why we align everything we do to our customers’ goals. Since 1898 , we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents
Bechtel is seeking a talented, energetic, ambitious Full Stack Developer who wants to join our software development team in Gurugram, India. As a Developer you will have the opportunity to be a member of our global software development organization working with state-of-the-art tools and technologies to build the next wave of software applications for our global enterprise. You’ll get the chance to interface with customers, create new products and web and mobile applications, and improve on existing systems and code. The products that you build will touch thousands of users across the globe.
Help the development of Cost Management System (EcoSys) within Project Controls and facilitate enterprise-wide initiatives as they relate to the Project Controls systems. Help functional team in assessing complex tasks and providing solutions to address the demanding challenges requiring initiative and independent System Analyst judgment. Demonstrates a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
This position will mainly focus on system configuration for EcoSys. Work requiring judgment in adaptation of information systems techniques, procedures and criteria in areas including application help, software engineering, software quality assurance and quality control.
- Apply Server-side software development expertise to design, develop and implement horizontally scalable components with the ability to
- Handle large transaction and query volumes with experience in various technologies
- Apply system development experience for configuration of Ecosys application used by Bechtel.
- Drive technical excellence and implementation of best data engineering practices
- Develop full stack applications that are scalable, robust, and thoughtfully designed. You should be comfortable with all layers of the stack,
- from the database to the front-end
- Design database schemas
- Full software development lifecycle, from design to implementation
- Ship production code to a large customer base, and will take full ownership of your work, including testing and deployments
- Collaborate with other software engineers, domain experts, and end-users, to build the right solutions that address our business needs
- Oversee the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles
- Interface with Software Quality Assurance and deployment teams
- Identify and implement technical innovations to improve work processes
- Work closely with the lead developer(s) and users to assure that business requirements are accurately represented in design and
- implementation phases
- Learn Project Controls work processes and apply the knowledge in system development
Basic Qualifications And Mandatory Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS or related technical field of study
- Software design and development experience, integration and administering large-scale distributed applications
- Development experience in Oracle/SQL Server, C#, and API Development
- Willing to learn different programming languages and technologies
- For grade 23 -> 3-5 yrs, for grade 24 -> 5-7 yrs experience required.
- Knowledge of data models, database design ad related technologies
- Knowledge of additional technologies: React, Node JS, ASP.net , Power BI, Power APP, MS Excel, or TypeScript
- Knowledge of additional database: PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Willing to apply system development experience on EcoSys configuration
- Master, Reference and Metadata Management, Data Quality, Integration, Interoperability
- CI/CD experience with Git, TFS, Azure DevOps and/or containers
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In accordance with Bechtel’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location, which may include a vaccination or testing requirement. Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine which protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking.