Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
The Data Analyst will collect, transform, aggregate and analyse data using data analysis tools to make the data accessible to the company through the development and presentation of data visualisations (graphs, charts, tables, dashboards and reports. This information will assist the company and clients to make decisions by identifying facts, trend, and improvements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the delivery team on collating and compiling information from various data sources both structure and unstructured.
- Generate reports, dashboards, graphs and visualisations that showcase the data in an easy-to-understand format to all relevant audiences.
- Extract information from different data sources, including large datasets, and identify possible relationships and patterns from which the information can be organised and transformed into comprehensible data.
- Manipulation of the information using a variety of tools; Power BI, DAX, SQL, Excel
- Develop and manage automated data processes.
- Support training on new reports and dashboards for end-users.
- Monitor data quality, including cleaning data, keeping updated information, removing corrupt data, maintaining data integrity and normalization.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong Proven Power BI and SQL skills.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
- A solid understanding of data sources, data organisation and storage.
- Familiarity with Information Technology type datasets, CMDB, Asset DBs, CI.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Collaborative working style encompassing all delivery disciplines.
- Able to participate as part of both real and virtual teams, to reach one common end goal.
- Knowledge on additional programming languages, – Python, M-Language (Power Query) and experience with other Microsoft Power Platform application Power Automate, Power Apps are added advantages.