Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurgaon
What do we do at BluePi:
BluePi is a born in cloud organization with one of the main focus area being Big Data and Analytics. At BluePi we solve different business problems for clients from different industrial domains like Media, Retail, Logistics, Clothing, etc.
At Bluepi we build, develop and deliver big data solutions including ETL, Data warehousing, DataLake, BI and Analytics using various technologies of hadoop ecosystem and other distributed computing frameworks like Storm, Flink, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Big Data Engineer at BluePi, you will :
- Integrate with different data sources to collect and process and transfer data in realtime using different Big Data tools and frameworks.
- Write ETL processes using various realtime distributed computing frameworks like Spark, Storm, Flink, etc in Java/Python/Scala
- Integrate with different databases of Hadoop ecosystem like Hive, Impala, HBase, etc.
- 4+ years of experience with the Hadoop ecosystem, integrating and implementing solutions using technologies like – Hive, Pig, Mapreduce, HDFS etc.
- Should have a proficient understanding of distributed computing paradigm and realtime processing vs batch processing paradigm.
- Should be proficient in working with Hadoop Ecosystem and other distributed computing frameworks.
- Should have an experience in writing ETL processes and connect to different data sources using different mediums/technologies.
- Proficient in at least one of the following programming language – Java, Python, Scala.
- Experience in AWS EMR would be an added advantage.