Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
- Assist in client or prospect discussions and understand their business processes with relevant probing and capture requirements.
- Map the clients business needs into the system features being implemented.
- Work closely with the technical project team members to track the functional progress and Escalate any deviation to the program manager or the architect.
- Responsible for understanding project requirements, and help in design and develop systems to meet the requirements as discussed with the clients
- Work with developers and architects, to ensure bug free and timely delivery of allocated projects.
- Be a part and own the following – Requirement capturing documentation – Internal progress review and pre UAT testing – Documentation of hand over documents.
- Define product vision, road map, and growth opportunities, outlining the vision and direction for the product offering.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product and create conceptual prototypes.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyse information needs and functional requirements.
- Communicating and collaborating Proactively with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and delivering Mockflow, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs as and when required.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MockFlow – Wireframe Tools, Prototyping Tools, UI Mockups, UI Planning.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook