Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Permanent Remote
We are seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented Data Analyst to join our team and analyze automation opportunities for our organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data analysis, problem solving and process improvement, and be responsible for identifying, evaluating and implementing automation opportunities to drive efficiency and productivity.
- Conduct data analysis to identify areas of opportunity for automation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and design automation solutions
- Develop and implement automation processes using scripting, data processing tools and other technologies
- Monitor and measure the performance of automation processes to identify and address any issues or opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation of automation processes and procedures
- Provide training and support to internal teams on automation processes and tools
- Stay current on industry developments and advancements in automation technologies
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in data analysis and process automation.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically and creatively.
- Proficiency in data processing tools and scripting languages such as Python, R, SQL, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.