Job Location: Bengaluru
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Data driven based business is the core in helping to use cloud native platform to serve tens of millions of crypto-currency users. Engineers and Data Scientists across the company use the data platform to do interesting and impactful analysis for continuous innovations.
As a data scientist, you will have the opportunity to leverage rich data (PB-level scalability) and state-of-art machine learning infrastructure to develop data products which are used by our tens of millions of crypto-currency users.
You will collaborate with a strong team of engineers, data analysts, business operation and product/marketing managers to define and build solutions, features, algorithms and products based off our rich data and cutting-edge machine learning technology.
- Universe risk management: data analysis and modeling to KYC, payment, credit, exchange scenesUser behavior and pattern analysis
- Leverage of our PB-scale data warehouse to perform in-depth analysis to build personalized services and provide abnormal user automated recognitionDigital data asset
- Obtain the blockchain based data to perform chain-based data analysis, prediction and recommendations
- Data driven customer feedback and satisfaction analysis: leverage of machine learning techniques to understand customer’s feedback and satisfaction with proven data evidence and analysis
- Project experience with developing machine learning models at scale,
- Deep understanding of modern machine learning techniques and mathematical underpinning, such as classifications, recommendation systems, optimization and etc.
- Good experience with processing large size data is perferred
- Good experience with Python, Java and/or Scala is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (English Reading/Writing skills are required)
- Master’s Degree or above is preferred
- Experience in Deep Learning is a plus
- Experience in productionizing machine learning models is a plus