Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Trivandrum/Thiruvananthapuram
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support for the specification compliance of designs for a specific product/project.
- To help support work detailed mechanical design starting with concepts and final design using Solid works / AutoCAD in 3D modelling, and simulation
- Responsible for creation of 2D drawings with all geometrical tolerance and fits and proper selection of material for manufacturing along with Assembly drawings, Pneumatic circuit and bills of material.
- To follow ISO requirements, coordinate with production and assembly teams.
- Preparation of spare parts and instruction manuals.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to ensure that designs meet requirements and are cost-effective and efficient
Qualification: BE degree in Mechanical or related engineering. Diploma candidates with more years of relevant experience will also be considered
- Advertisement -
Desired Candidates Profile Fresh from college or with 1 year of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or Equivalent or Diploma with relevant work experience
- Good knowledge in Solid works 3D and AutoCAD
- Quick learner, learning about design of machines from the senior design engineers.
- Excellent attention to detail and capable of producing error-free drawings.
- Knowledge of engineering design practices and principles (e.g., interference checks, tolerance stack-ups, fits, GD&T)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete work in a timely fashion with minimal supervision
- Experience in Sheet metal design will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of mechanical engineering principles and design concepts.
Email Resume to [email protected]