Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Your Roles and responsibilities
- Develop Cloud Data and Analytics solutions in the Block Chain area as part of a team.
- Storage (cloud data warehouse, S3 data lake), orchestration (Airflow), processing (Spark, Flink), streaming services (AWS Kinesis & Kafka), BI tools, graph database, and real-time large scale event aggregation store are all examples of data architecture to design and maintain.
- Work on cloud data warehouses, data as a service, business intelligence, and machine learning solutions.
- Data wrangling in a diverse environment.
- Ability to provide data and analytics solutions that are cutting-edge.
- Using the GCP Stack (Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), BigQuery, and GCP Databricks) to build modern data warehouse applications.
- Mentor a group of High-Performing Engineers in the delivery of difficult data solutions and the identification of Data-Driven Development prospects.
- Identify strategic and Operational KPIs for the team and drive the team to deliver the committed targets.
Desired Candidate Profile
- SQL knowledge, as well as programming skills in Scala or Python.
- 5+ years of applicable data warehousing, data engineering, or data architect experience
- Experience with the GCP stack (BigQuery, GCP Databricks) is required.
- Good understanding of the GCP Databricks platform and ability to design data analytics solutions to meet performance and scaling requirements.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities, particularly in the context of large data.
- Data warehousing concepts and modern data warehouse/Lambda architecture are well-understood.
- Good understanding of the Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution space.
- GIT is a source code control system that you should be familiar with.
- Communication and interpersonal skills at all levels of management
- You are a detail-oriented person with excellent communication skills and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Working in an international team atmosphere is a plus.
What we offer:
As part of this role, you’ll join a highly integrated, globally diversified team where you’ll have the opportunity to grow, develop, and advance your career. You can mix global opportunities with job flexibility here. EY benefits go above and above, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial, and social well-being. Your recruiter can discuss the advantages available in your nation with you. Here’s a taste of what we have to offer:
- Career advancement: We adopt a long-term approach to every hire. We have a flat organizational structure and promote internally. Every new employee is groomed to become a future leader.
- Continuous learning: You’ll get the mindset and abilities necessary to deal with whatever comes next.
- Your definition of success is: We’ll provide you the tools and flexibility you need to make a big difference your way.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You will be accepted for who you are and empowered to utilize your voice to help others discover theirs in a diverse and inclusive society.